Muthuswami Dikshitar popularly known as Dikshitar is one of the most famous composers of Carnatic music.
He was also a poet, singer, and Veena player.
He is one among the Trinity of Carnatic Music, the other two being Thyagaraja and Syama Sastri.
Click below to listen to Sri Saraswati - Dikshithar Krithi - Carnatic Fusion
Family of Muthuswami Dikshitar
Venkateswara Dikshitar, the grandfather of Muthuswami Dikshitar lived in Virinchipuram in Tamil Nadu along with his wife Bhagirathi.
A son was born to them in 1735 AD and he was named Ramaswami.
The family relocated to Govindapuram village near Tiruvidaimarudur. Ramaswami Dikshitar learned music under Virabhadrayya at Thanjavur.
Ramaswami Dikshitar also learned the music science as propounded by Venkatamakhi from Venkata Vaidyanatha Dikshitar.
This included knowledge of the seventy-two Melas and the Janya ragas.
Ramaswami Dikshitar settled down at Tiruvarur and gave concerts.
He created Hamswadhwani Raga.
He was also a notable composer.
Several kritis, Varnams, Darus, Kirtanas and Ragamalikas are attributed to Ramaswami Dikshitar.
Ramaswami Dikshitar did not have children. He was a Srividya upasaka.
His guru was Chidamabaranatha Swami.
Ramaswami Dikshitar worshiped Balambika of Vaitheeswaran Koil through Mandala Puja for 40 days for begetting a child.
On the last day, Devi appeared in his dream and presented him with Muktaharam (garland of pearls) as if she has answered his prayers.
Ramaswami Dikshitar's wife, Subbammal soon conceived and gave birth to a son on 24, March 1775 when the Vasantotsava was being celebrated at Sri Tyagarajaswami Temple.
He was named Muthukumaraswami after Lord Murugan of Vaitheeswaran Koil Temple.
The name also stood for the Muktahara that Devi gave in the dream.
Muthu in Tamil means pearl.
Muthukumaraswami later became Muthuswami.
Muthuswami Diskhitar had two brothers- Chinnaswami, and Baluswami.
He also had one sister, Balambika.
Education of Muthuswami Dikshitar
Muthuswami Diskhitar acquired command over Sanskrit grammar, Kavya, and Alankara.
Muthuswami Diskhitar started learning both singing and Musicology from his father.
He was trained in the Lakshana Gitas of Venkatamakhi.
Theoretical and practical knowledge, both played major roles in his development as a great composer.
He learned Veena as well.
Shifting of the family to Manali
Manali near Chennai at that time was a small state.
Muthukrishna Mudaliar was its head.
He once heard Ramaswami Dikshitar singing at Sri Tyagarajaswami Temple and was highly impressed.
He invited Dikshitar to join him as his Samsthana Vidwan.
Dikshitar received the continued patronage of his son Venktakrishna Mudaliar and has even composed a Ragamalika of 108 Ragas and Talas in his honor.
Muthuswami Diskhitar's exposure to Western Music
Muthuswami Dikshitar often accompanied Venkatakrishna Mudaliar to Fort St.George and had the opportunity to listen to the English band playing melodies.
Muthuswami Diskhitar substituted English words with Sanskrit words for about fifty English songs.
But he made it a point that they were all in praise of Hindu Gods and Goddesses.
Violin comes into Carnatic Music
Muthuswami Diskhitar was impressed with the role of the Violin in the English band and was later instrumental in popularizing its adoption in Carnatic Music concerts.
Baluswami learned Violin and started accompanying Muthuswami Diskhitar in his Veena concerts.
Later, Vadivelu a disciple of Muthuswami Diskhitar introduced Violin to Swati Tirunal.
Tirukodikaval Krishnayyar, the Violin maestro belonged to the shishya parampara of Muthuswami Diskhitar.
Muthuswami Diskhitar goes to Kashi
Once, Ramaswami Dikshtar's Guru, Yogi Chidambaranatha Swami visited them and asked that Muthuswami Diskhitar be sent with him to Kashi.
After initial hesitation, Ramaswami Dikshitar agreed.
After visiting several holy places, they reached Kashi after a few months and lived there for about six years.
Muthuswami Diskhitar was initiated into Srividya sadhana and he also learned Yoga and Vedanta under Chidambaranatha Swami.
His day was occupied with the practice of Yoga, darshan at Vishwanatha and nearby temples, chanting of Vedas, singing, playing Veena, and puja.
In this way, he was fully oriented towards a spiritual life filled with devotion and pursuit of knowledge.
He has written songs praising Kashi Vishwanatha, Vishalakshi, Annapurna, Kala Bhairava, and several other deities all along North India like Pashupathinath, and Badrinath.
Influence of Hindustani Music
As pointed out earlier, Muthuswami Diskhitar was trained in the science of music propounded by Venkatamakhi.
Several Hindustani ragas were taken into Carnatic music by Venkatamakhi and he had written Lakshana Gitas for them.
Muthuswami Diskhitar had a strong liking for Hindustani music.
He listened to and learned Hindustani Music at Kashi and composed several songs based on pure Hindustani ragas.
Muthuswami Diskhitar restored to the original many Hindustani Ragas which underwent modifications in Carnatic Music.
Many of the adopted ragas regained their purity except for their name change.
Some examples of Muthuswami Diskhitar's compositions are: Rangapura vihara in Brindavanasaranga, Jambupathe mam pahi in Yamuna kalyani, Parimala Ranganatham in Hamir Kalyani.
One day, Chidamabaranatha Swami told Muthuswami Diskhitar that the time has come for him to return home.
He told Muthuswami Diskhitar to step into Ganga and take hold of what he gets.
It was a Veena with Lord Rama's name inscribed on it.
After giving it to Muthuswami Diskhitar as his blessing, Chidambaranatha Swami walked into Ganga and disappeared.
Getting darshan of Lord Subrahmanya
After returning to Manali, Muthuswami Diskhitar went to do Mandala Bhajana at Tiruttani Sri Murugan Temple.
The aim was to gain spiritual knowledge.
On the 40th day, suddenly an old man came to Dikshitar, called him by his name, told him to close his eyes, and open his mouth.
The stranger put something in Dikshitar's mouth and asked him what it was.
Diskshitar said it was a sugar candy.
When he opened his eyes, the old man had disappeared, and in his place was Lord Subrahmanya seated on a peacock along with his consorts Valli and Devasena.
Thrilled by this blessing, Muthuswami Diskhitar composed many songs praising Lord Subrahmanya known as Guru-Guha kritis or Tiruttani kritis.
The first song, Srinathadi Guruguho Jayati Jayati in raga Mayamalavagowla addresses the Lord as the guru of Srinatha.
The diksha name of Chidambaranatha Swami was Srinathananda.
The diksha name of Muthuswami Diskhitar was Chidanandanatha.
The beauty of this song is that in the pallavi, it implies the arohana and avarahona in three speeds, the first basic lesson imparted to beginners in Carnatic music.
These kritis are:
- Srinathadi Guru Guho - Mayamalava Goula (Prathama vibhakti)
- Manasa Guru Guharupam - Ananda Bhairavi (Dwiteeya vibhakti)
- Sri Guruna - Padi (Triteeya vibhakti)
- Guru Guhaya - Sama (Chaurthi vibhakti)
- Guru Guhadanyam - Balahamsa (Panchami vibhakti)
- Guru Guhasya - Purvi (Shashti vibhakti)
- Guru Guhaswamini - Bhanumati (Saptami vibhakti)
- Sri Guru Guhamurte - Udayaravichandrika (Sambodhana)
Each of these eight songs is composed using one of the eight vibhaktis of Sanskrit grammar.
Muthuswami Diskhitar was only twenty-five years when he composed these songs.
Mudra of Muthuswami Diskhitar
From Tiruttani Muthuswami Diskhitar went to Tirupati.
Lord Balaji was his family deity.
There he sang Sheshachalanayakam Bhajami in Raga Varali praising Lord Venkateswara.
In that song calling himself Abhinava Guru-Guha, Muthuswami Diskhitar for the first time proclaimed his Mudra as Guru-Guha.
Then he went to Kalahasti and praised the Vayu-lingam by composing Sri Kalahastisha in Raga Huseni.
Marriage of Muthuswami Diskhitar
When he was still a student at Tiruvarur, Muthuswami Diskhitar got married.
He had two wives as was common practice those days.
Dikshitar led the life of a Yogi and was traveling to holy places most of the time.
He visited many temples and composed songs praising the Gods and Goddesses there.
He had one daughter.
Stay at Kanchipuram
The family of Muthuswami Diskhitar shifted to Kanchipuram.
Dikshitar was keen about worshiping Kanchi Kamakshi because he himself was a Srividya upasaka and Adi Sankaracharya had installed a Srichakra at Kamakshi Temple.
Muthuswami Diskhitar composed several songs in praise of Kamakshi Devi, Ekamreshwara, and Varadaraja Swamy.
Some of these songs are:
- Kanjadalayatakshi - Kamalamanohari
- Nirajakshi Kamakshi - Hindolam
- Chintaya Makanda - Bhairavi
- Ekamranatham Bhajeham - Gamakakriya
- Varadarajam Upasmahe - Saranga
A Sanyasi and Vedanti by the name Upanishad Brahmam had his ashrama at Kanchipuram.
Muthuswami Diskhitar continued to learn Vedanta from him.
Dikshitar also set the tune for Ramashtapdi written by Upanishad Brahmam.
Upanishad Brahmam was a devotee of Lord Rama.
He inculcated Rama-bhakti in Dikshitar.
Later, Muthuswami Diskhitar composed many songs praising Lord Rama such as Ramachandrena Samrakshitoham, and Mamava Raghuvira.
Stay at Tiruvarur
From Kanchipuram, Muthuswami Diskhitar proceeded to Tiruvarur where he had spent his childhood.
On the way, he worshiped and composed songs on Arunachaleswara, Chidambara Nataraja, Sivakameswari, Govindaraja, Vaidyanathaswamy, Balambika, Muthukumaraswami, Mayuranathaswamy, and Abhayamba.
Muthuswami Diskhitar composed a large number of kritis on Sri Tyagarajaswami including the Vibhakti kritis.
- Tyagarajo Virajate - Atana
- Tyagarajam Bhaja Re - Yadukula Kamboji
- Tyagarajena Samrakshitoham - Salaka Bhairavi
- Tyagarajaya Namaste - Begada
- Tyagarajadanyam - Darbar
- Sri Tyagarajasya Bhakto - Rudrapriya
- Tyagaraje Krita Krityam - Saranga
- Viravasantha Tyagaraja - Viravasantha
Muthuswami Diskhitar Navavarana kritis
Srichakra has got nine Avaranas or circles.
The Upadevatas of Sri Lalita Parameswari surround her in nine circles.
Srichakra is worshiped as Navavarana (nine circles) puja.
Muthuswami Diskhitar composed the Navavarana kirtanas.
They are eleven in number including a dhyana at the beginning and mangala at the end. They are as below:
Dhyana - Kamalambike - Todi
- Kamalamba Samrakshatu - Ananda Bhairavi
- Kamalambam Bhaja Re - Kalyani
- Sri Kamalambikaya - Sankarabharanam
- Kamalambikayai - Kamboji
- Sri Kamalambikayah Param - Bhairavi
- Kamalambikyasthava - Punnagavarali
- Sri Kamalambikayam Bhaktim - Sahana
- Sri Kamalambike Ava Ava - Ghanta
- Sri Kamalamba Jayati - Ahiri
Mangalam - Sri Kamalambike - Sri Raga
The first eight Avarana kirtanas are in the eight vibhaktis of Sanskrit.
The last one has got all the eight vibhaktis in it.
There is also a sannidhi of Nilotpalamba at Sri Tyagarajaswami Temple.
Nilotpalamba is the form of Devi Parvathy while she was still doing tapas to get Lord Shiva as her husband.
Muthuswami Diskhitar has written Vibhakti kirtanas praising Nilotpalamba as well.
Muthuswami Diskhitar composed a large number of songs praising the Gods and Goddesses of Sri Tyagarajaswami Temple.
Some of the other famous temples which Muthuswami Diskhitar visited and wrote kritis about are: Swamimalai, Mannargudi, Tiruvanaikkaval, and Sri Rangam.
Miracle at Kivalur
Akshaya Linga Temple at Kivalur near Tiruvarur is very famous.
Muthuswami Diskhitar composed the song Akshayalinga Vibho Swayambho in Sankarabharanam and went to Kivalur to sing before the sannidhi.
When he reached there, the archaka was about to close the temple.
Diskshitar requested to keep the temple open for some more time, but the archaka refused.
Diskhitar sat down and started singing before the closed sannidhi.
At the end of the singing, the doors opened on their own and gave him darshana.
Many people who came there listening to his singing witnessed this.
Muthuswami Diskhitar never praised humans
The ruler of Kulikarai, Vaidyalinga Mudaliar honored Muthuswami Diskhitar with a kanakabhisheka and later requested him to write a praise about himself.
Diskhitar politely refused and instead wrote the Ragamalika Sri Viswanatham with fourteen ragas in which he addressed Lord Shiva as the protector of Vaidyalinga (the ruler).
Muthuswami Diskhitar Navagraha kritis
Thambiappan was a disciple of Muthuswami Diskhitar.
He played Shudda Maddalam. Once, he suffered from severe stomachache.
The cause could not be diagnosed.
Diskhitar checked his horoscope and found out that he was undergoing the trouble due to Jupiter planet.
He decided to compose a kriti to praise planet Jupiter, but later expanded the idea to include all the nine planets.
The Navagraha kritis are:
- Suryamurthe - Saurashtra
- Chandram Bhaja - Asaveri
- Angarakam - Surati
- Budhamashrayami - Natakuranji
- Brihaspate - Atana
- Sri Sukra Bhagavantam - Paraju
- Divakaratanujam - Yadukula kamboji
- Smaramyaham - Ramamanohari
- Mahasuram - Chamaran
Thambiappan learned and sang the kriti Brihaspate regularly and was cured.
Stay at Thanjavur
Muthuswami Diskhitar's brothers Chinnaswami and Baluswami left for Madurai to teach music and Dikshitar moved to Thanjavur.
There, he lived on the same street as Syama Sastri.
They were good friends.
Syama Sastri's son, Subbayya Sastri trained under Muthuswami Diskhitar.
Thanjavur brothers (Ponnayya and brothers) were famous in the field of Bharata Natya.
They wanted to learn music from Muthuswami Diskhitar.
He taught them the 72 Melas system of Venkatamakhi.
Meeting with Thyagaraja
When he visited Tiruvaiyar for the first time, Muthuswami Diskhitar sat before the sannidhi of the Devi and sang Dharmasamvardhani in Raga Madhyamavati.
A disciple of Thyagaraja saw this and informed him.
Thyagaraja invited him over.
At that time, Thyagaraja was doing Ramayana Parayana.
On that occasion, Thyagaraja sang Koluvayunnade, and Muthuswami Diskhitar sang Mamava Pattabhirama.
Surprisingly, Thyagaraja was reading and doing bhajana on Sri Rama Pattabhisheka on that day.
Stay at Madurai
Muthuswami Diskhitar stayed at Thanjavur for about five years and then returned to Tiruvarur.
By this time, one of his brothers who had gone to Madurai, Chinnaswami had passed away.
He decided to go to Madurai to meet the other brother.
Upon reaching Madurai, Dikshitar learned that Baluswami had gone to Rameswaram on a pilgrimage.
Dikshitar waited for him to come back.
During his stay, he visited Meenakshi Temple every day and composed Vibhakti kritis praising Meenakshi.
He composed many more kritis on her and also on Sundareswara.
Muthuswami Diskhitar composed songs on many nearby temples as well.
His vision was to compose songs about all the famous temples like how the Alwars and Nayanars did.
From Madurai, he went to Alagarkoil and then to Rameswaram.
At Rameswaram, he learned that the ruler of Ettayapuram heard Baluswami singing and took him along as his Samsthana Vidwan.
Muthuswami Diskhitar decided to proceed to Ettayapuram.
On the way, at Sattur he learned that Baluswami was going to get married at Ettayapuram.
He joined a group of people who were going to attend the marriage.
On the way, they stopped over at a village and found that there was no water there.
Muthuswami Diskhitar prayed at the village Devi temple and sang Anandamritakshini in Raga Amritavarshini which he invented.
At the end of the song, it started to rain.
Yet another miracle performed by Muthuswami Diskhitar.
Stay at Ettayapuram
The Maharaja of Ettayapuram learned that Muthuswami Diskhitar was coming and gave him a grand welcome.
After the marriage, he requested him to settle down at Ettayapuram and accept him as his disciple.
Diskhitar agreed and spent the rest of his life at Ettayapuram.
While at Ettayapuram Muthuswami Diskhitar composed several kritis on temples in that region.
He composed Sri Subrahmanyo Mam Rakshatu at Tiruchendur and Subrahmanyena Rakshitoham at Kazhugumalai.
Muthuswami Diskhitar visited Sabarimalai and sang Harihara Putram in Raga Vasantha there.
He composed Sri Krishnam Bhaja Manasa upon Lord Guruvayurappan.
Last day of Muthuswami Diskhitar
On the day of his demise, Muthuswami Diskhitar had the vision of Annapoorneshwari.
His Guru Chidambaranatha Swami had told him that the Devi would give him moksha.
Dikshitar knew that his time had come.
He did his daily yoga practice and performed Navavarana puja as usual.
All of a sudden, Maharaja of Ettayapuram visited him.
The royal elephant of the Maharaja went out of control and went to the cremation ground.
It wouldn't budge from there.
The Maharaja had come to get Dkshitar's blessings considering the incident as a bad omen.
Diskhitar told him there was no need to worry.
Thereafter, he called his shishyas and told them to sing Meenakshi Me Mudam Dehi in Raga Gamakakriya.
When the song ended, he told them to sing it again.
In the second round when they sang Meenalochani Pashamochani, he breathed his last.
The elephant also soon calmed down.
Maharaja of Ettayapuram said that Muthuswami Diskhitar was an avatara of Lord Karthikeya who returned to his abode on a Skanda Shashti (21, October, 1835).
Muthuswami Diskhitar Samadhi
A simple Samadhi Mandapam of Muthuswami Diskhitar has been built at the place of his cremation at Ettayapuram, 15 km from Kovilpatti.
Highlights of Muthuswami Diskhitar compositions
- The theoretical background of the music of Muthuswami Diskhitar is the musicology of Venkatamakhi.
- He has composed songs in all the 72 Melas of Venkatamakhi including Vivadis.
- His compositions are hundreds in number, mostly kritis.
- Muthuswami Diskhitar has also composed 5 Ragamalikas, 1 Padavarnam, and 1 Daru.
- For Dikshitar, sound was divine. He considered the bodies of Gods and Goddesses as made up of sound as depicted in Nadatanum Anisham and Vamshavati Shivayuvthi.
- Bhakti is the central theme in all the works of Muthuswami Diskhitar.
- Compositions of Muthuswami Diskhitar based on the system of Raga-Alapa give a full picture of the Raga from Mandra to Tara-Sthayi.
- His kritis are essentially Raga-Alapas incorporating both Tala and Sahitya.
- With the same Raga, Muthuswami Diskhitar has composed songs with different swaras as Akshitika (Eduppu).
- Muthuswami Diskhitar has composed songs in both popular and rare Ragas.
- He has composed based on both Carnatic and Hindustani Ragas.
- Dikshitar used to sing with Veena as an accompaniment. This ensured that his music was mostly in Vilambakala bringing out the beauty of the Raga in its totality. Through this Dikshitar could convey the Raga-Bhava very well.
- Compositions of Muthuswami Diskhitar are rich in Gamakas.
- Sahitya is never compromised by distortion in the works of Dikshitar.
- Muthuswami Diskhitar has composed songs based on the Shuladi Sapta Tala aspect of music. Navagraha kritis is an example of this.
- Most of his Sahitya is in Sanskrit and a few in Manipravala (hybrid), Telugu, and Tamil.
- Muthuswami Diskhitar has used unique Alankaras such as Gopuccha, and Srotovaha in his kritis.
- The sahitya of Muthuswami Diskhitar records the history and legends of various temples all across India.
Muthuswami Dikshitar songs list
- Kanakambari - Kanakangi
- Kanakambari Karunyamrtalahari - Kanakambari - Rupaka
- Muraharena Mukundena - Shuddha Mukhari - Rupaka
- Ekamreshanayike Shive - Shuddha Saveri - Adi
- Akhilandeshvaro Rakshatu - Shuddha Saveri - Rupaka
- Phenadyuti - Ratnangi
Shri Daksinamurtimisham - Phenadyuti - Adi
- Ganasamavarali - Ganamurti
- Brhadishvaro Rakshatu Mam Hari - Ganasamavarali - Rupaka
- Parameshvarena Palitosmyaham - Purvavarali - Adi
- Matsyavatara Mamava - Bhinnapancamam - Adi
- Bhanumati - Vanaspati
- Guruguha Svamini Bhaktim Karomi - Bhanumati - khanda Triputa
- Brhadamba Madamba Jayati - Bhanumati - Adi
- Manoranjani - Manavati
Balambike Pahi - Manoranjani - Chaturashra Matya
- Tanukirti - Tanurupi
Chidambara Natarajamurtim - Tanukirti - Mishra Chapu
- Senagrani - Senapati
Jnanambike Palaya Mam Shri - Senagrani - Thisra Eka
- Janatodi - Hanumatodi
- Kamalambike Ashritakalpalatike Chandike - Todi - Rupaka
- Dakshayani Abhayambike - Todi - Rupaka
- Mahaganapatim Vande - Todi - Rupaka
- Palayamam Brhadishvari Bhaktajanavana Shankari - Todi - Rupaka
- Ramachandraya Namaste - Todi - Misra Chapu
- Vedaranyeshvaraya Namaste Vinavadana - Todi - Adi
- Shri Krisnam Bhaja Manasa Satatamshritajana - Todi - Adi
- Shri Subrahmanyo Mam Rakshatu - Todi - Adi
- Kumarasvaminam Guruguham - Asaveri - Adi
- Chandram Bhaja Manasa - Asaveri - Chaturasra Matya
- Ganalole Bale - Nagavarali - Misra Chapu
- Ehi Annapurne Sannidhehi - Punnagavarali - Adi
- Kamalambikayastava Bhaktoham - Punnagavarali - Thisra Eka
- Dhunibhinnashadjam - Dhenuka
- Chidambareshvaram Chintayami - Bhinnashadjam - Adi
- Shri Guruguha Murte Chicchakti Sphurte - Udayaravicandrika - Rupaka
- Sadachaleshvaram Bhavayeham - Bhupalam - Adi
- Mohana Nata Ragapriye Lalite - Mohana Nata - Adi
- Natabharanam - Natakapriya
Vishvanatham Bhajeham Satatam - Natabharanam - Adi
- Kokilaravam - Kokilapriya
Kodandaramam Anisham Bhajami - Kokilaravam - Adi
Shr iKrisnam Bhajare Re Manasa - Rupavati - Rupaka
- Geya Hejjajji - Gayakapriya
Ramachandrabhaktam Bhaja Manasa - Geya Hejjajji - Adi
- Vati Vasantabhairavi - Vakulabharanam
- Prasanna Venkateshvaram Bhajare - Vasantabhairavi - Adi
- Brihadishvarim Bhajare Chitta - Lalita Pancamam - Adi
- Nilotpalambikayastava Dasoham Shri - Mayamalavagaula - Misra Chapu
- Shrinathadi Guruguho Jayati Jayati - Mayamalavagaula - Adi
- Shri Ganeshatparam Chitta Nahire - Ardradeshi - Khanda Chapu
- Agastishvaram Aradhayeham - Lalita - Misra Chapu
- Hiranmayim Laksmim Sada Bhajami - Lalita - Rupaka
- Renukadevi Samraksitohamanisham - Kannada Bangala - Khanda Chapu
- Gunijanadinuta Guruguhodaye - Gujjari - Adi
- Rajarajendra Cojha Pratisthitam - Gundakriya - Triputa
- Tyagaraja Palayashu Mam - Gaula - Adi
- Nilotpalambikayah Param - Gaula - Rupaka
- Mahisasuramarddini Mam Pahi - Gaula - Khanda Chapu
- Shri Mahaganapatiravatu Mam - Gaula - Triputa
- Krisnananda Mukunda Murare - Gaulipantu - Triputa
- Gauri Girirajakumari - Gauri - Rupaka
- Shri Meenakshi Gauri - Gauri - Rupaka
- Nilotpalambike Nitya Shuddhatmbike Mamava - Chayagaula - Rupaka
- Sarasvatya Bhagavatya Samraksitoham - Chayagaula - Triputa
- Namaste Paradevate Shivayuvate - Devaranji - Rupaka
- Sundaramurtim Ashrayami Shiva Bhusurakulabdhi - chandram - Takka - Rupaka
- Nilakanthaya Namo Namaste - Nada Ramakriya - Misra Chapu
- Pratyangira Bhagavatim Sada Namamyaham - Nada Ramakriya - Misra Chapu
- Shri Guruna Palitosmi - Padi - Rupaka
- Chintaye Mahalingamurtim - Pharaj - Adi
- Madhuramba Jayati - Pharaj - Misra Chapu
- Mahalingeshvaram Madhyarjuna - Pharaj - Adi
- Shri Shukra Bhagavantam - Pharaj - khanda Ata
- SadhujanaChitta Sarasijodayam - Purna Panchamam - Triputa
- Shri Guruguhasya Dasoham - Purvi - Misra Chapu
- Shri Parvati Parameshvarau Vande - Bauli - Adi
- Shri Bhargavi Bhadram Me Dishatu - Mangalakaishiki - Triputa
- Panchamatangamukha Ganapatina - Malahari - Rupaka
- Vigneshvaram Bhajare - Malahari - Adi
- Vasudevam Upasmahe Vasudevatmajam Harim - Malava Panchamam - Rupaka
- Maruvakadi Malini Shulini - Maruva - Adi
- Mangaladevate Paradevate - Margadeshi - Adi
- Venkateshvaram Yadavabhupatim Ashrayeham - Megharanjani - Rupaka
- Govindarajena Raksitoham Sada - Mechabauli - Rupaka
- Rama Rama Kalikalusha Virama - Ramakali - Rupaka
- Sharavanabhava Guruguham - Revagupti - Rupaka
- Sadavinata Sadare - Revagupti - Rupaka
- Nilakantha Mahadeva - Vasanta - Rupaka
- Brihadambikayai Namaste Namaste - Vasanta - Misra Chapu
- Marakata Lingam Chintayeham - Vasanta - Adi
- Ramachandram Bhavayami - Vasanta - Rupaka
- Hariharaputram Shastaram Sada - Vasanta - Khanda Eka
- Avyaja Karunakataksi - Salanganata - Thisra Triputa
- Karikalabhamukham Dhundhi Ganesham - Saveri - Rupaka
- Shri Rajagopala Bala Shrngaralila - Saveri - Adi
- Gokarneshvara Pahi Pahimam - Saurastram - Adi
- Varalaksmim Bhajare - Saurastram - Adi
- Suryamurte Namostute - Saurastram - Chaturasra Dhruva
- Toyavegavahini - Chakravakam
- Kailasanatham Bhajeham - Vegavahini - Adi
- Gajananayutam Ganeshvaram - Vegavahini - Chaturasra Ekam
- Varahim Vaisnavim - Vegavahini - Misra Chapu
- Vinayaka Vignanashaka - Vegavahini - Rupaka
- Vinapustaka Dharinimashraye - Vegavahini - mishra Jhampa
- Chayavati - Suryakantam
- Chayavatim Anandavallim - Chayavati - Adi
- Kalabhairavam Bhajehamanisham - Bhairavam - Adi
- Jayashuddhamalavi - Hatakambari
Naraharim Ashrayami Satatam - Jayashuddhamalavi - Triputa
- Jhankarabhramari - Jhankaradhvani
Himacalakumarim Bhaje - Jhankarabhramari - Rupaka
- Nariritigaula - Nathabhairavi
- Nilotpalambam Bhajare Re Chitta - Nariritigaula - Misra Chapu
- Shri Nilotpala Nayike - Nariritigaula - Rupaka
- Abhayamba Nayaka Harisayaka - Anandabhairavi - Adi
- Anandeshvarena Samraksitoham - Anandabhairavi - Misra Chapu
- Kamalamba SamRakshatu Mam Hrt - Anandabhairavi - Misra Chapu
- Tyagaraja Yoga Vaibhavam - Anandabhairavi - Rupaka
- Dandayudhapanim Dandita Daitya Shrenim - Anandabhairavi - Rupaka
- Paradevate Namaste - Anandabhairavi - Adi
- Manasa Guruguharupam Bhajare Re - Anandabhairavi - Rupaka
- Vinabheri Venuvadyadi - Abheri - Adi
- Kusumakara Vimanarudham Kundamukula Radanam Vandeham - Ahiri - Adi
- Shri Kamalamba Jayati Amba - Ahiri - Rupaka
- BalaKrisnam Bhavayami - Gopika Vasantam - Adi
- Shri Kamalambike Avava - Ghanta - Adi
- Shri Mangalambikam Chidgagana Candrikam - Ghanta - jhampa
- Paradevata Brhat Kucamba - Dhanyashi - Adi
- Mangaladevataya Tvaya - Dhanyashi - Rupaka
- Mayuranatham Anisham Bhajami - Dhanyashi - Misra Chapu
- Ramachandrad Anyam Na Janeham - Dhanyashi - Khanda Chapu
- Vedapurishvaram Bhajare Re Chitta Vedagamadi - Dhanyashi - Adi
- Shri Ranganathaya Namaste - Dhanyashi - Rupaka
- Navaratnavilasa Vibhavaprade - Navaratna Vilasam - Adi
- Nagagandhari Raganute - Nagagandhari - Adi
- Sarasijanabha Sodari - Nagagandhari - Rupaka
- Aryam Abhayambam Bhajare Re Chitta Santatam - Bhairavi - khanda Jati Ata
- Chintaya Makanda Mulakandam - Bhairavi - Rupaka
- Trilocana Mohinim Tripuranim - Bhairavi - Adi
- Devi Jagadishvari - Bhairavi - Rupaka
- Balagopala Palaya Ashu Mam - Bhairavi - Adi
- Lalitambikayai Laksa Kotyanda Nayikayai - Bhairavi - Misra Chapu
- Shri Kamalambikayah Param Nahire Re Chitta - Bhairavi - Misra Jhampa
- Ramachandrena Samraksitoham Sita - Manji - Rupaka
- Shri Sarasvati Hite Shive - Manji - Adi
- Chandrashekharam Sada Bhajeham - Margahindolam - Adi
- Margahindola Ragapriye - Margahindolam - Adi
- Govindarajamupasmahe Nityam Shri - Mukhari - Misra Chapu
- Pahimam Ratnacalanayaka - Mukhari - Adi
- Ekamranathaya Namaste - Mukhari - Rupaka
- Govarddhana Girisham Smarami Anisham - Hindolam - Rupaka
- Nirajaksi Kamaksi - Hindolam - Rupaka
- Sarasvati Vidhiyuvati - Hindolam - Rupaka
- Santana Ramasvaminam - Hindola Vasantam - Adi
- Kiranavali - Kiravani
Pancabhuta Kiranavalim Chandra Maulim - Kiranavali - Khanda Eka
- Shriragam - Kharaharapriya
- Kameshvarena Samraksitoham - Shri - Adi
- Tyagaraja Mahadhvajaroha - Shri - Adi
- Shri Abhayamba Ninnu ChintinChinavariki (Manipravalam) - Shri - Adi
- Shri Kamalambike Shive Pahimam Lalite - Shri - Khanda Eka
- Shri Muladhara Cakravinayaka - Shri - Adi
- Shri Varalakshmi Namastubhyam Vasuprade - Shri - Rupaka
- Shri Laksmi Varaham Bhajeham - Abhogi - Adi
- Nilotpalambikaya Nirvana - Kannada Gaula - Adi
- Balambikayah Param Nahire Re Chitta - Kanada - Adi
- Vishveshvaro Rakshatu Mam - Kanada - Adi
- Vira Hanumate Namo Namo - Kapi - Rupaka
- Venkatacalapate Ninnu Nammiti (Telugu) - Kapi - Adi
- Shri Maharanji (Mani Pravalam) - Kapi - Khanda Eka
- Kayarohanesham Bhajare Re Manasa - Devagandharam - Rupaka
- Pancashat Pitha Rupini Mam - Devagandharam - Adi
- Tripura Sundari Namostute - Devamanohari - Adi
- Bharati Maddhisanajadyapahe Tvad - Devamanohari - Rupaka
- Mahadevena Palitosmyaham - Devamanohari - Adi
- Tyagarajadanyam Na Jane - Darbar - Adi
- Halasyanatham Smarami - Darbar - Adi
- Palayamam Brhadishvara Palita Bhuvaneshvara - Nayaki - Rupaka
- Pranatarttiharam Namami Satatam - Nayaki - Adi
- Ranganayakam Bhavaye Shri - Nayaki - Adi
- Rangapura Vihara Jaya - Brindavana Saranga - Rupaka
- Saundara Raja Mashraye Gaja - Brindavana Saranga - Rupaka
- Svaminathena Samraksitoham - Brindavana Saranga - Adi
- Mamava Pattabhirama Jaya - Manirangu - Misra Chapu
- Dharma Samvarddhani - Madhyamavati - Rupaka
- Pannagashayana Padmanabha - Madhyamavati - Adi
- Maha Tripura Sundari - Madhyamavati - Rupaka
- Shri Rajarajeshvarim Tripura Sundarim Lalita - Madhyamavati - Rupaka
- Kanaka Sabhapatim Bhajare Manasa - Malavashri - Adi
- Mangalambayai Namaste Shri Vanchalinga - Malavashri - Jhampa
- Mahalaksmi Karunarasala Mamava Madhava Manohari Shri - Madhava Manohari - Adi
- Tyagesham Bhajare Re Manasa - Rudrapriya - Adi
- Rudrakopajata Virabhadramashraye Sada Hrdaye - Rudrapriya - Rupaka
- Shiva Kayarohaneshaya Namaste Shri - Rudrapriya - Rupaka
- Shri Tyagarajasya Bhakto Bhavami - Rudrapriya - Misra Chapu
- Gananayakam Bhajeham Bhaje - Rudrapriya - Adi
- Parashaktim Bhajare - Rudrapriya - Adi
- Shri Parthasarathina Palitosmyaham Sada - Shuddha Dhanyashi - Rupaka
- Subrahmanyena Raksitoham - Shuddha Dhanyashi - Adi
- Kamakshi Mam Pahi - Shuddha Deshi - Rupaka
- Nisati Daivamenduledani Marulukontira (Telugu) - Shriranjani - Rupaka
- Parvata Rajakumari Shri - Shriranjani - Adi
- Balambikaya Kataksitoham - Shriranjani - Chaturasra Ekam
- Shri Dum Durge Shivasamsarge - Shriranjani - Khanda Eka
- Shri Ramachandro Rakshatu Mam - Shriranjani - Misra Chapu
- Abhayambayam Bhaktim Karomi - Sahana - Misra Chapu
- Ishanadi Shivakara Mance - Sahana - Rupaka
- Ramakrishnena Samraksitoham Ramayanabhagavatapriyena - Sahana - Adi
- Shri Kamalambikayam Bhaktim Karomi - Sahana - Thira Triputa
- Tyagarajena Samraksitoham - Salaga Bhairavi - Adi
- Saindhavi Ragapriye Snkari Santatam - Saindhavi - Adi
- Paradevate Bhakta Pujite - Huseni - Adi
- Shri Kalahastisha Shritajanavana Samirakara Mam - Huseni - Jhampa
- Gaurivelavali - Gaurimanohari
- Kaumari Gaurivelavali - Gaurivelavali - Adi
- Parashakti Ishvari Jagajjanani - Gaurivelavali - Adi
- Viravasantam - Varunapriya
- Ekamranathaya Namaste Ekaneka Phaladaya - Viravasantam - Rupaka
- Vira Vasanta Tyagaraja - Viravasantam - Adi
- Sharavati - Mararanjani
Sharavati Tatavasini Hamsini - Sharavati - Rupaka
- Tarangini - Charukeshi
- Palaya Mam Parameshvari - Tarangini - Rupaka
- Maye Tvam Yahi - Tarangini - Adi
- Saurasena - Sarasangi
Saurasenesham Vallisham - Saurasena - Adi
- Harikedaragaula - Harikambhoji
- Abhayamba Nayaka Varadayaka - Kedaragaula - Adi
- Abhayambikayah Anyam Na Jane - Kedaragaula - Jhampa
- Nilakantham Bhajeham Satatam - Kedaragaula - Rupaka
- Nilotpalambikayai Namaste - Kedaragaula - Adi
- Balambikayah Tava - Kedaragaula - Rupaka
- Tyagarajo Virajate Maharaja Shri - Athana - Rupaka
- Brhaspate Tarapatebrahmajate - Athana - Thisra Triputa
- Mahalingeshvaraya Namaste Shri Madhyarjunapuri - Athana - Adi
- Vamanka Sthitaya - Athana - Khanda Eka
- Shri Daksinamurtim Sada Chintayeham - Athana - Khanda Eka
- Shri Madhurambikaya Raksitoham - Athana - Misra Chapu
- Shri Vaidyanatham Bhajami - Athana - Adi
- Herambaya Namaste - Athana - Rupaka
- Brihannayaki Varadayaki - Andhali - Adi
- Ananta BalaKrisna Mam - Isha Manohari - Adi
- Jagadisha Manohari - Isha Manohari - Rupaka
- Shrigananatham Bhajare Chitta Parashakti Yutam - Isha Manohari - Rupaka
- Kirichakraratha - sthitayai Guruguha Nuta - Kannada - Misra Chapu
- Palayamam Parvatisha - Kannada - Rupaka
- Shri Matrubhutam Trishiragri Natham - Kannada - Misra Chapu
- Dandanathaya Raksha Mam - Kamas - Adi
- Shri Svaminathaya Namaste - Kamas - Thisra Rupaka
- Sadanane Sakalam Arpayami - Kamas - Adi
- Santana GopalaKrisnam Upasmahe Shri - Kamas - Rupaka
- Sarasa Dala Nayana Sankata Harana - Kamas - Thisra Triputa
- Kamalambikayai Kanakamshukayai - Kambhoji - khanda Ata
- Kashivishveshvara Ehi Mam Pahi - Kambhoji - Ata
- Kailasa Nathena Samraksitoham - Kambhoji - Misra Chapu
- Marakatavallim Manasa Smarami - Kambhoji - Adi
- Shri Valmika Lingam Chintaye - Kambhoji - khanda Ata
- Shri Subrahmanyaya Namaste Namaste - Kambhoji - Thisra Eka
- Samba Sadashivaya Namaste - Kambhoji - Adi
- Gopalakrsnaya Namaste - Kambhoji - Adi
- Sarasvatichaya Tarangini - Chayatarangini - Adi
- Gange Mam Pahi - Janjuti - Khanda Eka
- Gajamba Nayako Rakshatu - Janjuti - Misra Chapu
- Ganesha Kumara Pahimam - Janjuti - Chaturasra Ekam
- Akhilandeshvari Raksha Mam - Jujavanti - Adi
- Chetah Shri BalaKrisnam Bhajare Re - Jujavanti - Thisra Eka
- Madhuramba Samrakshatu Mam - Devakriya - Adi
- Lalitambikam Chintayamyaham - Devakriya - Adi
- Shri Guruguha Tarayashu Mam - Devakriya - Rupaka
- Shri Vatuka Natha Shiva Sanjata Dayakara - Devakriya - Misra Chapu
- Sandhya Devim Savitrim Vara - Devakriya - Adi
- Mahaganapate Palayashu Mam - Nata Narayani - Adi
- Gajadhishadanyam Najanehham - Natakuranji - Misra Chapu
- Parvatikumaram Bhavaye Satatam - Natakuranji - Rupaka
- Balambikayai Namaste - Natakuranji - Rupaka
- Budhamashrayami Satatam - Natakuranji - Mihra Jhampa
- Shivakamipatim Chintayeham Shri Guruguha - Natakuranji - Adi
- Nilotpalamba Jayati - Narayana Gaula - Misra Chapu
- Shri Ramam Ravikulabdhi Somam - Narayana Gaula - Adi
- Guruguhadanyam Na Janeham - Balahamsa - Jhampa
- Mamava Raghuvira Martyavatara - Mahuri - Misra Chapu
- Abhayambikayai Ashvarudhayai - Yadukula Kambhoji - Rupaka
- Tyagarajam Bhajare Re Chitta - Yadukula Kambhoji - Misra Chapu
- Divakara Tanujam Shanaishcaram - Yadukula Kambhoji - Adi
- Angarakam Ashrayamyaham vinatashritajana - Surati - Rupaka
- Govindarajaya Namaste - Surati - Rupaka
- Balakucambike Mamava - Surati - Rupaka
- Balasubrahmanyam Bhajeham - Surati - Adi
- Lalita Parameshvari Jayati - Surati - Adi
- Shri Vancchanatham Bhajeham - Surati - Adi
- Shri Venkatagirisham Alokaye Vinayaka Turagarudham - Surati - Adi
- Dhira Shankarabharanam
- Aksaya Linga Vibho Svayambho - Shankarabharanam - Misra Chapu
- Girijaya Ajaya Abhayambikaya - Shankarabharanam - Adi
- Gurumurte Bahukirte Shankarabharanam - Thisra Eka
- Tarakeshvara Dayanidhe Mam - Shankarabharanam - Adi
- Daksinamurte Vidalita Dasarte - Shankarabharanam - Misra Jhampa
- Nagalingam Bhajeham - Shankarabharanam - Rupaka
- Pavanatmajam Bhajare Chitta - Shankarabharanam - Adi
- Brihadishvaraya Namaste - Shankarabharanam - Adi
- Shri Kamalambikaya Kataksitoham - Shankarabharanam - Rupaka
- Shri Venugopalam Bhaja Manasa Satatam - Shankarabharanam - Rupaka
- Sadashivam Upasmahe Sham Muda - Shankarabharanam - Adi
- Sundareshvaraya Namaste Sadanandaya Soma - Shankarabharanam - Rupaka
- Anjaneyam Sada Bhavayami - Thisra Eka
- Kamalasana Vandita Padabje - Chaturasra Eka
- Kanchishamekamra Nayakam - Thisra Eka
- Guruguha Sarasija Karapada - Chaturasra Eka
- Guruguha Padapankajamati Guptamanisham Ashraye - Thisra Eka
- Chintayeham Sada Chitsabha Nayakam - Chaturasra Eka
- Jagadisha Guruguha - Chaturasra Eka
- Dasharathe Dina Dayanidhe - Thisra Eka
- Dinabandho Dayasindho - Thisra Eka
- Pankajamukha Shankarahita - Thisra Eka
- Para Devate Bhava Bhakta Modini - Thisra Eka
- Parvatipate Sada Palayashu Shambho - Chaturasra Eka
- Pahi Durge Bhaktim Dehi - Chaturasra Eka
- Pahimam Janaki Vallabha Shrihare - Thisra Eka
- Pitavarnam Bhaje Bhairavam - Thisra Eka
- Maye Chitkale Jaya Rame - Chaturasra Eka Thisra Gati
- Muchukunda Varada - Thisra Eka
- Rajiva Lochanam Ramachandram - Thisra Eka
- Rama Janardana Ravana Mardana - Thisra Eka
- Ramachandram Rajivaksam - Chaturasra Eka
- Vande Meenakshi Tvam - Chaturasra Eka
- Varadaraja Pahi Vibho - Thisra Eka
- Varashiva Balam - Chaturasra Eka
- Vagdevi Mamava Kalyani - Chaturasra Eka
- Shaktisahita Ganapatim - Thisra Eka
- Shankaravara Pankajakara - Thisra Eka
- Shauri Vidhi Nute Shambhavi Lalite - Chaturasra Eka
- Shyamale Meenakshi - Chaturasra Eka
- Sakala Suravinuta Shambho Svamin - Chaturasra Eka
- Sadashiva Jaye Vijaye - Chaturasra Eka
- Santatam Govindarajam Sada - Thisra Eka
- Santatam Pahimam Sangita Shyamale - Thisra Eka
- Santana Saubhagya Laksmi - Thisra Eka
- Samaganapriye Kamakoti Nilaye - Chaturasra Ekam
- Subrahmanyam Surasevyabja Padam - Chaturasra Eka
- Somaskandam Svananda Kandam - Thisra Eka
- He Maye Mam - Thisra Eka
- Chintaya Chitta - Chaturasra Ekam
- Akhilandeshvaryai Namaste - Arabhi - Adi
- Adipurishvaram Sada Bhajeham - Arabhi - Adi
- Ganarajena Raksitoham - Arabhi - Misra Chapu
- Gaurishaya Namaste Shri - Arabhi - Triputa
- Marakoti Koti Lavanya Mam Palaya - Arabhi - jhampa
- Shivakameshvaram Chintayamyaham Chidananda Pujitambhoruham - Arabhi - Adi
- Shri Sarasvati Namostute - Arabhi - Rupaka
- Shvetaranyeshvaram Bhajeham Sadabrahma - Arabhi - Adi
- Shri Venugopalashri Rukminilola - Kuranji - Khanda Eka
- Ambikayah Abhayambikayah Tavadasoham - Kedaram - Adi
- Anandanatana - prakasham Chitsabhesham Ashrayami - Kedaram - Misra Chapu
- Chidambaranatarajam Ashrayeham Shivakamipatim Chitsabhapatim - Kedaram - Adi
- Kumbheshvaraya Namaste Shri Mangalambasahitaya - Kedaram - Rupaka
- Ksitijaramanam Chintaye - Devagandhari - Adi
- Vadanyeshvaram Bhajeham - Devagandhari - Adi
- Shalivatishvaram Bhajeham - Devagandhari - Adi
- Shri Minambikayah Param Nahi Re Re Chittanityam - Devagandhari - Rupaka
- Hastivadanaya Namastubhyam - Navaroj - Misra Chapu
- Brihadishvaram Bhajare Re Chitta - Nagadhvani - Adi
- Shankaranarayanam Bhajeham - Narayana Deshakshi - Adi
- Mahishasura Mardinim Namami - Narayani - Misra Chapu
- Amba Nilayataksi Karunakataksi - Nilambari - Adi
- Tyagarajam Bhajeham Satatamaham Satatam - Nilambari - Rupaka
- Nilangam Harim Nityam Smarami - Nilambari - Khanda Eka
- Siddhishvaraya Namaste Jagat Prasiddheshvaraya Namaste - Nilambari - Misra Chapu
- Shankhacakra Gadapanim Aham - Purnachandrika - Rupaka
- Shri Rajarajeshvari Tripurasundari - Purnachandrika - Adi
- Nilotpalambikayam Bhaktim Karomi - Purvagaula - Rupaka
- Ekadantam Bhajeham - Bilahari - Misra Chapu
- Kamaksi Varalaksmi Kamalakshi Jayalaksmi Shri - Bilahari - Adi
- Shri Balasubrahmanya Agacchagraganya - Bilahari - Misra Chapu
- Shri Madhurapuri Viharini - Bilahari - Rupaka
- Shri Sambashivam Chintayamyaham - Bilahari - Adi
- Hatakeshvara Samraksa Mam Tapta - Bilahari - Rupaka
- Tyagarajaya Namaste Namaste - Begada - Rupaka
- Madhurambayastava Dasoham - Begada - Misra Chapu
- Vallabha Nayakasya Bhakto Bhavami - Begada - Rupaka
- Shri Matah Shiva Vamanke - Begada - Adi
- Somasundareshvaram Bhajeham - Shuddhavasanta - Adi
- Annapurne Vishalaksi - Sama - Adi
- Guruguhaya Bhaktanugrahaya - Sama - Adi
- Tripurasundari Shankari - Sama - Rupaka
- Parvatavarddhani Pahimam - Sama - Adi
- Sarasvati Manohari Shankari Sadanandalahari - Sarasvati Manohari - Adi
- Parvatipatim Pranaumi Satatam - Hamsadhvani - Adi
- Vatapi Ganapatim Bhajeham - Hamsadhvani - Adi
- Nagabharanam - Naganandini
- Nagabharanam Nagajabharanam Namami - Nagabharanam - Adi
- Pranatartiharaya Namaste Vara - Samantam - Adi
- Vishvanathena Raksitoham - Samantam - Adi
- Kalavati - Yagapriya
Kalavati Kamalasana Yuvati - Kalavati - Adi
- Ragachudamani - Ragavardhani
Shvetaganapatim Vande Vamadeva - Ragacudamani - Triputa
- Gangatarangini - Gangeyabhusani
- Varadaraja Avava VanChitadhika Phalaprada - Gangatarangini - Rupaka
- Kanjadalayatakshi Kamakshi Kamalamanohari Tripurasundari - Manohari - Adi
- Shankaram Abhiramimanoharam Shashidharam - Manohari - Rupaka
- Bhogachaya Nata - Vagadishvari
Bhogachaya Natakapriye - Bhogachaya Nata - Adi
- Shailadeshaksi - Shulini
- Shailarajakumari Shankari - Shailadeshaksi - Adi
- Shrishulinim Shritapalinim - Shailadeshaksi - Adi
- Chalanata - Calanata
- Parameshvara Jagadishvara Shankara Pahimam - Nata - Adi
- Pavanatmaja Gaccha Paripurna Svaccha - Nata - Khanda Chapu
- Mahaganapatim Manasa Smarami - Nata - Chaturasra Eka
- Svaminatha Paripalayashu Mam - Nata - Adi
- Saugandhini - Salagam
Kamakoti Pithavasini - Saugandhini - Adi
- Jaganmohinam - Jalarnavam
Shrividya Rajagopalam Bhajeham - Jaganmohinam - Thisra Eka
- Dhalivarali - Jhalavarali
- Mamava Meenakshi Rajamatangi - Varali - Misra Chapu
- Lambodaraya Namaste Shri - Varali - Khanda Chapu
- Shesacalanayakam Bhajami Vishesaphala radayakam - Varali - Rupaka
- Nabhomani - Navanitam
- Nabhomani Chandragni Nayanam - Nabhomani - Misra Chapu
- Shrinatha Sodarim Tiraskarinim Namami - Nabhomani - Rupaka
- Kumbhini - Pavani
Sachidanandamaya Vijrimbhinim - Kumbhini - Adi
- Ravikriya - Raghupriya
Himagirikumari Ishvari - Ravikriya - Adi
- Girvani - Gavambodi
Namo Namaste Girvani - Girvani - Misra Chapu
- Bhavani - Bhavapriya
Jayati Shiva Bhavani - Bhavani - Rupaka
- Shivapantuvarali - Shubhapantuvarali
- Pashupatishvaram Pranaumi Satatam - Shivapantuvarali - Adi
- Shri Satyanarayanam Upasmahe Nityam - Shivapantuvarali - Rupaka
- Sadashivena Shankarena - Sindhuramakriya - Adi
- Stavarajam - Sadvidhamargini
- Madhurambam Bhajare Re Manasa - Stavarajam - Adi
- Stavarajadinuta Brihadisha - Stavarajam - Misra Chapu
- Sauviram - Suvarnangi
Sarasa Sauvira Rasavadakarana - Sauviram - Adi
- Jivantika - Divyamani
Brihadisha Katakhsena Pranino Jivanti - Jivantika - Rupaka
- Dhavalangam - Dhavalambari
Shringaradi Navarasangi - Dhavalangam - Khanda Eka
- Namadeshi - Namanarayani
Narmada Kaveri Tiranilaye - Namadeshi - Misra Chapu
- Kashiramakriya - Kamavardhani
- Ucchista Ganapatau Bhaktim Krtva - Kashiramakriya - Adi
- Margasahayeshvaram Bhajeham - Kashiramakriya - Misra Chapu
- Ramanatham Bhajeham - Kashiramakriya - Thisra Eka
- Vishalaksim Vishveshim - Kashiramakriya - Misra Chapu
- Shri Sundara Rajam Bhajeham - Kashiramakriya - Adi
- Senapate Palayamam - Kashiramakriya - Adi
- Arddhanarishvaram Aradhayami Satatam - Kumudakriya - Rupaka
- Ramamanohari - Ramapriya
- Matangi Shri Rajarajeshvari Mamava - Ramamanohari - Rupaka
- Shringara Shaktyayudha Dhara Sharavanasya - Ramamanohari - Jhampa
- Shri Rajarajeshvari Ramamanohari - Ramamanohari - Adi
- Smaramyaham Sada Rahum - Ramamanohari - Rupaka
- Gamakakriya - Gamanashrama
- Ekamranatham Bhajeham - Gamakakriya - Adi
- Kashivishalaksim Bhajeham Bhaje Shri - Gamakakriya - Rupaka
- Tiruvatishvaram Namami - Gamakakriya - Rupaka
- Navaratnamalinim Natajanapalinim - Gamakakriya - Khanda Eka
- Meenakshi Me Mudam Dehi - Gamakakriya - Adi
- Vamshavati - Vishvambhari
- Bhaktavatsalam Abhisekavalliyutam - Vamshavati - Adi
- Vamshavati Shivayuvati Palaya Mam - Vamshavati - Adi
- Shyamalam - Shyamalangi
Shyamalangi Matangi Namaste - Shyamalam - Adi
- Chamaram - Shanmukhapriya
- Ekamreshanayakim Ishvarim Bhajare Re Manasa - Chamaram - Adi
- Sadashraye Abhayambike Sannidhehi - Chamaram - Rupaka
- Siddhivinayakam Anisham - Chamaram - Rupaka
- Mahasuram Ketumaham - Chamaram - Rupaka
- Sumadyuti - Simhendramadhyamam
- Kamakshi Kamakoti Pithavasini Mamava - Sumadyuti - Rupaka
- Nilachalanatham Bhajeham - Sumadyuti - Adi
- Pamarajana Palini Pahi Brhannayaki - Sumadyuti - Rupaka
- Shaileshvaram Bhajare Re Chitta - Sumadyuti - Adi
- Deshisimharavam - Hemavati
- Madhurambikayam Sada Bhaktim Karomi Shri - Deshisimharavam - Rupaka
- Shri Kantimatim Shankara Yuvatim - Deshisimharavam - Adi
- Hariyuvatim Haimavatim Aradhyami Satatam - Deshisimharavam - Rupaka
- Dhamavati - Dharmavati
- Parandhamavati Jayati Parvati Paramesha Yuvati - Dhamavati - Rupaka
- Ramachandrasya Dasoham Shri - Dhamavati - Adi
- Nisadham - Nitimati
Nisadhadi Deshadhipatinuta - Nisadham - Misra Chapu
- Kuntalam - Kantamani
Shri Sugandhi Kuntalambike - Kuntalam - Rupaka
- Ratipriya - Risabhapriya
Mara Ratipriyam Bhakta Priyam - Ratipriya - Adi
- Gitapriya - Latangi
Sadhujanavinutam Guruguham - Gitapriya - Triputa
- Bhusavati - Vacaspati
- Abhiramim Akhilabhuvana Rakshakim Ashraye - Bhusavati - Rupaka
- Parvatishvarena Raksitoham - Bhusavati - Adi
- Bhusapatim Manjubhasapatim Bhajeham - Bhusavati - Rupaka
- Bhusavatim Manjubhasavatim Bhajeham - Bhusavati - Rupaka
- Shantakalyani - Mechakalyani
- Abhayamba Jagadamba Rakshatu - Kalyani - Adi
- Kamalambam Bhajare Re Manasa - Kalyani - Adi
- Kamakshim Kalyanim Bhajeham Bhaje - Kalyani - Rupaka
- Kumbheshvaraya Namaste Shri Mangalambasametaya - Kalyani - Misra Chapu
- Kumbheshvarena Samraksitoham - Kalyani - Adi
- Jnanaprasunambike Mamava Jagadambike - Kalyani - Rupaka
- Brahmavidyambike Shri Shvetaranyesha Nayike - Kalyani - Adi
- Bhajare Re Chitta Balambikam - Kalyani - Misra Chapu
- Shivakameshvarim Chintayeham Shringara Rasa Sampurnakarim - Kalyani - Adi
- Shri Mangalambike Shri Vanchisha Nayike - Kalyani - Triputa
- Shri Madhurambike Shri Shive Avava - Kalyani - Khanda Chapu
- Ganapate Mahamate - Kalyani - Rupaka
- Kadambaripriyayai Kadambakananayai Namaste Namaste - Mohanam - Misra Chapu
- Narasimha Gaccha Parabrahma Puccha Sveccha Svaccha - Mohanam - Misra Chapu
- Nagalingam Namami Satatam - Mohanam - Adi
- Pahimam Parvati Parameshvari Shri - Mohanam - Rupaka
- Rakta Ganapatim Bhajeham - Mohanam - Adi
- Rajagopalam Bhajeham Ramalilam - Mohanam - Rupaka
- Gopika Manoharam - Mohanam - Rupaka
- Jambupate Mam Pahi Nijanandamrta Bodham Dehi - Yamuna Kalyani - Thisra Eka
- Nandagopala Mukunda Gokula - Yamuna Kalyani - Adi
- Parama Shivatmajam Namami Satatam - Yamuna Kalyani - Adi
- Arunachala Natham Smarami Anisham - Saranga - Rupaka
- Tyagaraje Krtyakrtyam Aarpayami - Aaranga - jhampa
- Varadarajam Upasmahe - Saranga - Rupaka
- Saranga Ragapriye Satatam Chintayeham - Saranga - Misra Chapu
- Parimala Ranganatham Bhajeham Viranutam - Hamirkalyani - Rupaka
- Purahara Nandana Ripukula Bhanjana - Hamirkalyani - Adi
- Chaturangini - Chitrambari
- Ekamranatheshvarena Samraksitoham Shri - Caturangini - Adi
- Guruguha Bhavantaranginim - Caturangini - Misra Chapu
- Anandamrtakarsini Amrta Varsini Haradi Pujite Shive Bhavani - Amrtavarsini - Adi
- Himagirikumari Isha Priyakari - Amrtavarsini - Adi
- Santana Manjari - Sucharitram
Santanamanjari Shankari - Santana Manjari - Adi
- Jyoti Raga - Jyotisvarupini
Paramjyotismati Parvati - Jyoti - Adi
Rame Bharatapalita Rajyamarpayami - Jyoti - Khanda Chapu
- Dhauta Pancamam - Dhatuvardhani
Matangi Marakatangi Mam Palaya Krpalaye - Dhauta Pancamam - Rupaka
- Nasamani - Nasikabhushani
- Shri Krishno Mam Rakshatu - Nasamani - Rupaka
- Shri Rama Sarasvati Sevitam - Nasamani - Adi
- Kusumakaram - Kosalam
Kusumakara Shobhita Shripura Geham - Kusumakaram - Rupaka
- Rasamanjari - Rasikapriya
Shringara Rasamanjarim Shri Kamaksim Gaurim - Rasamanjari - Rupaka
- Purnacandrabimba Vijaya Vadane Kamalambike (Sat Ragamalika) - Purnacandrika, Narayani, Sarasvatimanohari, Shuddhavasanta, Hamsadhvani, Nagadhvani - Rupaka.
- Madhavo Mam Patu Matsyavataro (Dashavatara Ragamalika) - Nata, Gaula, Shri, Arabhi, Varali, Kedaram, Vasanta, Surati, Saurastram, Madhyamavati - Rupaka.
- Shri Vishvanatham Bhajeham (Caturdasha Ragamalika) - Shri, Arabhi, Gauri, Nata, Gaula, Mohanam, Sama, Lalita, Bhairavam, Saranga, Shankarabharanam, Kambhoji, Devakriya, Bhupalam - Chaturasra Eka.
- Simhasanasthite Sundara Guruguha Nuta Lalite (Mangala Ragamalika) - Saurastram, Vasanta, Surati, Madhyamavati - Rupaka.
Nin sati Daivamandu Ledani - Sriranjani.
Rupamu joochi - Todi
Recommended for you
Ramaswamy Sastry and Vighnesh Ghanapaathi